Rumor Um allegedly Woojin has a child o_O (1 Viewer)

Joined
8 April 2020
Messages
2,021
Reactions Received
4,721
Website
miracleboysatori.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Non-Binary
Ship
Wreck
I could say the same thing about any idol but it doesn't make it true :welp:
true, but also if the allegations about him are true, it could be true as well
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,383
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
true, but also if the allegations about him are true, it could be true as well
True, but I just don't trust most stuff going around now. That's not to say I'm assuming he's innocent, but I want to see something from an even semi credible source and twitter just isn't it.
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
True, but I just don't trust most stuff going around now. That's not to say I'm assuming he's innocent, but I want to see something from an even semi credible source and twitter just isn't it.
Yeah, I'm with you. He clearly did SOMETHING really bad to get himself kicked out of SK but I don't like the idea of suddenly believing every single rumour or accusation either...
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wonpil and Ahsoka

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Idk, apparently his company 10x is made up? We'll have to see
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wonpil

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
"ive known the truth about x idol for a long time" WELL WHY DIDNT YOU SAY IT AT THE START?!?! this kinda stuff makes it so hard to believe anything you say now
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread