umpopular food opinions ‼️ (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I ALSO DONT LIKE BACON i think it’s too salty
It is. It also just tastes bad :haylul: But weirdly enough I'm fine with the smell
 

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,124
Reactions Received
46,788
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,030
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I LOVE calamari and other exotic seafoods! This stemmed from one time when I was three. They didn't have a kids' menu at this seafood place we went to (or maybe they did and nothing looked good to me? idr lol), so my parents ordered for me off the adult menu. I don't remember what it was, but according to my mom it was exotic and I'd found it very tasty, and I've had a thing for exotic foods since! Anyway, yeah my unpopular opinion is that I love exotic seafoods.
 
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
My contribution ~ Pineapples BELONG on pizza!! :pepesmug:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

as the title suggests
i’ll start!! mint choco ice creams is soooo good (my friends say it tastes like toothpaste which i TOTALLY disagree with)
I like mint chocolate ice cream as well. I don't eat them as much as other flavors, but, sometimes I do get it.

😬 my mom puts banana and peanut butter together…
I did that too when I didn't want to make real sandwiches.
Just by keeping it simple it was filling; granted if I ate about 3 of those sandwiches.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread