UN Village vs Candy vs Bambi (2 Viewers)

Pick your fav

  • UN Village

    Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Candy

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Bambi

    Votes: 5 41.7%

  • Total voters
    12

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
  • Love
Reactions: Nina

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
I like Candy and love Bambi but UN Village is divine.
I remember when it came out, I watched it on our TV, I didn't even say anything, I WAS IN AWE
Even my mom loved it, because of this the only solo albums she listens to are Kai and Baekhyun lol
 
  • Love
Reactions: the101 and Nina

the101

.
Joined
13 January 2022
Messages
10,564
Reactions Received
2,703
Location
Neo City, EXO Planet
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,865
Fandom
EXO-L, NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
I remember when it came out, I watched it on our TV, I didn't even say anything, I WAS IN AWE
Even my mom loved it, because of this the only solo albums she listens to are Kai and Baekhyun lol
Mom's got taste! :pandahappy:
I think I made most of my family into EXO-Ls or erizens over the years :rosesmug:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread