- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 33,247
- Reactions Received
- 81,309
- Location
- Beat Interactive
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 13,036
- Fandom
- Choice
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him
- Ship
yeah it was pretty popular here, doesn't mean it's not underrated thoIt was pretty popular at least herebut i guess KS has superior taste
I mean if you think it's underrated unless it's SOTY..yeah it was pretty popular here, doesn't mean it's not underrated tho![]()
That's not what I meantI mean if you think it's underrated unless it's SOTY..
But like if you are only taking first place as proper place, then it's underrated until it's SOTY?That's not what I meantthat would be like saying even the other songs that were nominated as SOTY were underrated which is ridiculous
![]()
why are you making it so confusing LOLBut like if you are only taking first place as proper place, then it's underrated until it's SOTY?![]()
Cause I overanalyze things lol.why are you making it so confusing LOL, i'm just saying it should've been loved by more people besides KS and the fandom
![]()
if it isnt in ur top 5 u have no tasteCause I overanalyze things lol.
I agree, it's great song. Not my SOTY, but in top 10 or even top 5 can't remember right now.
Last year was surprisingly good for kpop, lot of competition for A.C.Eif it isnt in ur top 5 u have no taste![]()
that's every year, don't try to work your way out of being tastelessLast year was surprisingly good for kpop, lot of competition for A.C.E![]()
I was going to say A.C.E had best bg song, but then realized that Sunset existsthat's every year, don't try to work your way out of being tasteless![]()
I don't even recall a song called Sunset, unless u mean the one from KNK cuz that was a bop but Under Cover > SunsetI was going to say A.C.E had best bg song, but then realized that Sunset exists![]()
Yea I mean KNK's Sunset, great synthpop song. Definitely a underrated bopI don't even recall a song called Sunset, unless u mean the one from KNK cuz that was a bop but Under Cover > Sunset
and it's hella sexyYea I mean KNK's Sunset, great synthpop song. Definitely a underrated bop![]()
It's definitely sexy, and the mature kind tooand it's hella sexy![]()
oh no i wouldn't survive thatIt's definitely sexy, and the mature kind too
Bgs should make sexy concepts more often!
We already had era of sexy gg concepts! I demand gender equalityoh no i wouldn't survive that