As I was expecting.... I LOVE IT!!!!! @J-Rock
Michael . Joined 20 November 2018 Messages 65,862 Reactions Received 77,040 Location Heaven Cards View Profile KS Coins 53,448 1 February 2023 #1 As I was expecting.... I LOVE IT!!!!! @J-Rock Reactions: Willow
Willow Joined 16 June 2019 Messages 61,590 Reactions Received 105,389 Location Schweiz 🇨🇭 Cards View Profile KS Coins 41,010 Fandom Buddy Gender Female Pronouns She/her 💗💛💙 Ship @Hallybell Wreck @Vrose 1 February 2023 #2 Why is it a Chinese name Reactions: Michael
Michael . Joined 20 November 2018 Messages 65,862 Reactions Received 77,040 Location Heaven Cards View Profile KS Coins 53,448 1 February 2023 #3 Tsukino said: Why is it a Chinese name Click to expand... Oops, didn't notice that google detected Chinese. Fixed. Reactions: Willow
Tsukino said: Why is it a Chinese name Click to expand... Oops, didn't notice that google detected Chinese. Fixed.
Willow Joined 16 June 2019 Messages 61,590 Reactions Received 105,389 Location Schweiz 🇨🇭 Cards View Profile KS Coins 41,010 Fandom Buddy Gender Female Pronouns She/her 💗💛💙 Ship @Hallybell Wreck @Vrose 1 February 2023 #4 Yachii said: Oops, didn't notice that google detected Chinese. Fixed. Click to expand... No problem