TV underrated kdramas ? (1 Viewer)

motorp77

numbers are everything
.
Joined
22 June 2023
Messages
8,077
Reactions Received
9,257
Location
not great
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
21,905
new thread about underrated kdramas idc, Im not talking about not popular kdrama, im talking about kdramas that people criticized a lot but you love :taeminpog:

I loved Start-Up, it has its flaws but imo it was really good overall and the plot felt really good (tho I understand 2ML syndrome lol)
 

Magician

girl in the bubble ☆
.
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
29,345
Reactions Received
36,273
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
66,410
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Twinkling Watermelon
Not sure if many people criticized it, but I saw a few comments say they dropped it after one or two episodes
I'm currently watching it and I really enjoy it so far! If you like dramas like the Replay series, you might like Twinkling Watermelon as well
 

motorp77

numbers are everything
.
Joined
22 June 2023
Messages
8,077
Reactions Received
9,257
Location
not great
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
21,905
Numbers
The children of nobody
Juvenile justice
Juvenile Justice is definitely rated very high by most people I feel like, Numbers I will watch later I think, I like the cast

Twinkling Watermelon
Not sure if many people criticized it, but I saw a few comments say they dropped it after one or two episodes
I'm currently watching it and I really enjoy it so far! If you like dramas like the Replay series, you might like Twinkling Watermelon as well
I love the cast but I don't have the time to watch currently, definitely on my most watch list tho
 
  • Love
Reactions: Day1

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,014
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
Juvenile Justice is definitely rated very high by most people I feel like, Numbers I will watch later I think, I like the cast



I love the cast but I don't have the time to watch currently, definitely on my most watch list tho
I fell for Myungsoo in Numbers, I liked it a lot!!
 
  • Wow
Reactions: motorp77

kimsguardian

🎧ྀི KKONGSUNI'S ᓚ₍⑅^..^₎♡ ˖°.
.
.
Joined
26 March 2022
Messages
106,391
Reactions Received
59,426
Location
the beautiful wizoneland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
492,697
Fandom
divewavs2u
Gender
Male
Pronouns
kkongsuni's yeobo
high cookie (ongoing)
a time called you
see you in my 19th life


i currently addicted to time travels kdrama :runrunrun:

Twinkling Watermelon
Not sure if many people criticized it, but I saw a few comments say they dropped it after one or two episodes
I'm currently watching it and I really enjoy it so far! If you like dramas like the Replay series, you might like Twinkling Watermelon as well
I'd say this is 2023 best kdrama :pandaangel:
 
  • Love
Reactions: motorp77

motorp77

numbers are everything
.
Joined
22 June 2023
Messages
8,077
Reactions Received
9,257
Location
not great
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
21,905
it's all good no biggie...
I certainly don't expect others to have the same interest that I do
i watch everything, i will eventually watch it, if its not horror of course
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Selfmate

motorp77

numbers are everything
.
Joined
22 June 2023
Messages
8,077
Reactions Received
9,257
Location
not great
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
21,905
really? seriously? why? lol
i like watching stories, but i don't like jumpscare, or just frightening myself, i don't see the point
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Selfmate

motorp77

numbers are everything
.
Joined
22 June 2023
Messages
8,077
Reactions Received
9,257
Location
not great
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
21,905
so if you had to guess how many kdramas have you watched?
I drop a shit ton of kdrama first 3/4 episodes but i finished about 50 kdramas
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Selfmate

motorp77

numbers are everything
.
Joined
22 June 2023
Messages
8,077
Reactions Received
9,257
Location
not great
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
21,905
have difficulty finishing hey??? hmm...lots of ummm people have that problem lol

what's your fav kdrama of all?
Chief Kim (Good Manager) with Namgoong Min
 
  • Like
Reactions: Selfmate

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread