Xeulgi ✧。Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт ✧° . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 115,359 Reactions Received 53,165 Location Outer Space Cards View Profile KS Coins 425,840 Gender Female Yesterday at 12:38 AM #1 Reactions: Moguri and athenaaa
centen . . . Joined 5 January 2023 Messages 17,489 Reactions Received 18,188 Cards View Profile KS Coins 131,606 Fandom Neverland Gender Female Pronouns she/her Yesterday at 9:02 AM #2 @EverAfter Well, I guess it's nice to know where one of them is going anyway. Reactions: Moguri
Moguri . Joined 31 December 2022 Messages 67,000 Reactions Received 98,746 Cards View Profile KS Coins 348,289 Ship @Harmony _Starz Wreck @Yerichu Yesterday at 9:11 AM #3 centen said: @EverAfter Well, I guess it's nice to know where one of them is going anyway. Click to expand... I'm sad about it honestly, I was hoping she can still be an idol and find a new group But of course I wish only the best for her and she finds success in what she is doing next
centen said: @EverAfter Well, I guess it's nice to know where one of them is going anyway. Click to expand... I'm sad about it honestly, I was hoping she can still be an idol and find a new group But of course I wish only the best for her and she finds success in what she is doing next
TrinityJade . Joined 5 November 2025 Messages 8,316 Reactions Received 13,458 Location in the line for freshly baked bread <3 Cards View Profile KS Coins 82,611 Fandom Multifandom Gender Female Pronouns She/her Ship @PrincessChohee Wreck @Harmony_Starz Today at 12:11 AM #4 Wishing her the best