Unmute me in chatroom or pay the price! (1 Viewer)

Drew_B

.
Joined
2 March 2019
Messages
5,950
Reactions Received
15,071
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,849
Fandom
MeU
Gender
Male
I have been muted in chatroom for expressing opinions that are 98% fact.

Never even got a warning.

I demand you un mute my ass right this instant or I will hack the fuck out of kpopsource and unleash hell on earth.

If I'm not unmuted in ten minutes blame yourself for what follows.
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
You couldn't even figure out how to put captions on a YT video
How tf are u gonna threaten to hack us:welp:
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
I have been muted in chatroom for expressing opinions that are 98% fact.

Never even got a warning.

I demand you un mute my ass right this instant or I will hack the fuck out of kpopsource and unleash hell on earth.

If I'm not unmuted in ten minutes blame yourself for what follows.
You can't hack KPS, especially when they have SSL.
Unless you are a highly advanced hacker which I highly doubt, you won't be doing anything to the forum.
Your lousy threats will eventually get you banned and then you can't do shit.
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
What the hell are you even talking about? I have no memory of this.
Because ur old
Way too old to acting like this
 

Discipline

Together, Just be joyful tonight.
.
Joined
29 October 2018
Messages
1,467
Reactions Received
6,252
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
If you feel like the mute was unjustified, then you can appeal by PM-ing one of the staff, (Preferably @Son Na Eun as she issued the mute). However, empty threats won't do anything. If you don't plan on appealing or discussing this in a civil manner, I'm afraid that you will have to wait for your mute to expire, sorry.
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
I'm a 55 year old virgin who has never touched a girl. Cut me some slack ok?
That... actually... explains a lot...:welp:
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
#DrewBOppaIsInnocent
 

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,828
Reactions Received
28,463
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
I have been muted in chatroom for expressing opinions that are 98% fact.

Never even got a warning.

I demand you un mute my ass right this instant or I will hack the fuck out of kpopsource and unleash hell on earth.

If I'm not unmuted in ten minutes blame yourself for what follows.
Here is an example of our passwords

FCx@RwSjcY9#^Y6NEbc8ps4m4LbhQDcCN3MXCdv#Dh^K7e7M8yQb&8aWkgCvHsV9bZxepF773dp#KVDzvsr
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Here is an example of our passwords

FCx@RwSjcY9#^Y6NEbc8ps4m4LbhQDcCN3MXCdv#Dh^K7e7M8yQb&8aWkgCvHsV9bZxepF773dp#KVDzvsr
Tea
You wouldn't happen to have a simpler, less time-consuming method of overthrowing the site and making oneself admin, would you?
Asking for a friend :llama_ramen:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread