Unpleasant situations you've been in recently? (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,118
Reactions Received
2,529
Location
ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I walk in on my ex naked yesterday. I went back home for the weekend because my step-dad bday. And my ex was staying over cuz he work for my mom and he was suppose to drive my step-sister and I back to the airport, so I went to get him.
 

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
The printer at my work was broken

Tech tried to fix and broke the scanner

My boss tried to fix the toner and he broke the toner

Its still not fixed lol
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: kodoku and Skinnny
Joined
25 February 2019
Messages
1,009
Reactions Received
3,554
Location
SHINee Academy
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I had to walk outside with nothing but my bra, panties, and a coat. Every single car that passed my driveway made my heart beat a million times per second
 
  • Wow
Reactions: kodoku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread