- Joined
- 10 May 2020
- Messages
- 392
- Reactions Received
- 767
- Location
- Eden ♡~
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- SoneBit
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
1)If the big 3 girl groups (Red Velvet, Twice, and Blackpink) all came from small companies I think that Red Velvet would be the ones to make it the big.
2)Fans shouldn't assume an idols sexuality.
3)I don't like a lot of survival shows and I think some can be very rigged or in favor of the group who has more fans.
4)Shipping 2 groups who have most likely never interacted before is close to the top of toxic fans list.
5)If you hate a group stop interacting with them.
6)Videos that say "Why I unstanned ____ group (and you should too)" are some of the dumbest thing. Also the people who make them still talk about the group they unstanned in almost all of their videos.
7)Idols shouldn't be shamed for how their bodies look.
8)Stop hating on other groups and actually stream your faves' music
9)A lot kpop fans don't know the definition of overrated and it shows.
10)Just because you tell me that a group you like is underrated is going to make me want to stan them.
2)Fans shouldn't assume an idols sexuality.
3)I don't like a lot of survival shows and I think some can be very rigged or in favor of the group who has more fans.
4)Shipping 2 groups who have most likely never interacted before is close to the top of toxic fans list.
5)If you hate a group stop interacting with them.
6)Videos that say "Why I unstanned ____ group (and you should too)" are some of the dumbest thing. Also the people who make them still talk about the group they unstanned in almost all of their videos.
7)Idols shouldn't be shamed for how their bodies look.
8)Stop hating on other groups and actually stream your faves' music
9)A lot kpop fans don't know the definition of overrated and it shows.
10)Just because you tell me that a group you like is underrated is going to make me want to stan them.