I extremely hate it when delulus or any disgusting pigs think it's funny to make jokes that sexualizes Kpop Idols.
It makes me cry whenever I think about Idols seeing post about them in a disgusting way.
Also I think of how it affects them. Furthermore, I hate it whenever boy groups are angry they are called "HOT" or "HANDSOME." However, whenever a girl group is angry they are called profanities. They are pictured as the bad ones.
Such as Irene for example. She was pictured as the villain. All Irene did was disagree with the stylist during a photoshoot. With rude people coming after her like she's not even human. We all do this in our life. Yet, when Irene started to speak about her distaste with the stylist. She's a b, or she's a monster.
Nevertheless, they are always treated badly but get on stage while they're hurt.
And some companies don't care about their artist. They running for the money.
Furthermore, some companies literally go to lengths and help out their idols, protecting them properly. And carry out legal processions if needed because those little bs never learn anything.
IU is a example of if you try hurt me I will take you head on.
She is a Kpop Idol making her own way by her side with Company.
However, she's also a honorary senior police officer. She's able to complete different task and never gives up.
Even when post slander about her. Also to create false rumor's. She will place a warning then a official warning. That you will be charged with defamation also spreading false allegations. She is a force to be reckon with. She has the most beautiful personality however try her. And you will be slapped hard with a fine against you. She's also the anti-bullying ambassador.