Unreal creatures of the ocean (1 Viewer)

Boyo

𝒮𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓅
.
.
Joined
24 October 2018
Messages
55,476
Reactions Received
41,086
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
241,144
Fandom
Mingyutized
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I often think about space/cosmos related things and get into my philosophical phase, but just like many people, I tend to forget how weird our own planet can be sometimes.
I have no doubt that deep in the oceans, there are ancient, never seen, scary creatures. Where there is no light, where we can’t reach. :susPepe:
Look at this oarfish, it’s nothing compared to the animals which may live deeep in the oceans:
 

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female
this is a bit unrelated, but i got an oarfish in acnh ^^
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri and Boyo

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri and Boyo

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,145
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,515
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
vamp-T1152-500.jpg


Vampire Squid!
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,166
Reactions Received
98,983
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
351,418
Ship
Wreck
I often think about space/cosmos related things and get into my philosophical phase, but just like many people, I tend to forget how weird our own planet can be sometimes.
I have no doubt that deep in the oceans, there are ancient, never seen, scary creatures. Where there is no light, where we can’t reach. :susPepe:
Look at this oarfish, it’s nothing compared to the animals which may live deeep in the oceans:
:passcodea: wow... that is is really huge
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Boyo

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread