- Joined
- 9 September 2018
- Messages
- 1,705
- Reactions Received
- 10,400
- Location
- Your heart
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 1,000
- Ship
A true insomniaI don't mind it.
No. It's just absence of light. No big deal.Does it not scare you?
![]()
Make meUnstan it hoe
![]()
Absence of the lightNo. It's just absence of light. No big deal.
I'm older than you are hoeHow dare you
Respect your elders peasant
![]()
You're like not??I'm older than you are hoe
![]()
Child, I'm 23 and old nowYou're like not??
What world are you Livin in sis ?
NoChild, I'm 23 and old now![]()
I was 22 and now I'm 23 you hoeNo
You were 12
And now you're 13
19>13
Therefore
I'm ya elder sis
![]()
Child, I know my own ageBut like
No?
I like
Refuse?
But i know your age betterChild, I know my own agedespite the fact that I look like a fetus![]()