Never stanned.
Once dreamed surrounded by it, and I woke up with a headache for the whole day, yikes.
Once dreamed surrounded by it, and I woke up with a headache for the whole day, yikes.
Light is never a nice changeI don't like light, that's why I keep the curtains and doors always shut.
But since I have grown so accustomed to it,letting in some light once in a while feels like a nice change.
Natural light isLight is never a nice change
![]()
Sunny days are the worst thoNatural light is
Once in a while, I like to enjoy a nice sunny day
I don't like extremely cold days any longer lol as I am too sensitive to itSunny days are the worst tho
Wouldn't you rather have a nice cold sunless day ?
AgreedI don't like extremely cold days any longer lol as I am too sensitive to it
I like rainy days the best, the perfect balance
the Dark really is scary but the lights annoyingIdk why I immediately thought of BTS' Lights LOL
I like light, dark is scary![]()
the Dark really is scary but the lights annoying
So dark >light
![]()