- Joined
- 20 November 2018
- Messages
- 43,439
- Reactions Received
- 75,508
- Location
- In the OCEAN
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 142,280
- Pronouns
- Fish/Mermaid
- Ship
No theyre not they are wonderful yum yum cutie black and white icon noisesThe noises are kind of scary![]()
It could do some damage with the amount of power in that jawNo theyre not they are wonderful yum yum cutie black and white icon noises![]()
EXACTLYImagine it crunching on your bones like that ^^
My tiny soul hurts nowImagine it crunching on your bones like that ^^
Channeling my Slytherin to hurt your little Hufflepuff :)My tiny soul hurts now
how could you![]()
the door is this way 👉🚪Imagine it crunching on your bones like that ^^
Why thank you, I now know which way to chase you out kekethe door is this way 👉🚪
i would not appreciate thatWhy thank you, I now know which way to chase you out keke
*grabs broom* shoo, shooo, currr, you foul creature. I bite my thumb at thee, daddy-o. So hasta la bye bye !i would not appreciate that![]()
WHAT 💀*grabs broom* shoo, shooo, currr, you foul creature. I bite my thumb at thee, daddy-o. So hasta la bye bye !
Sure *sets you on fire*cast a spell to make me hot
now i’m burning hot 😍😍👏👏Sure *sets you on fire*