Searching >>>UP FOR RENT; IZ*One / Heize / EXO / ACE / ATEEZ<<< (1 Viewer)

Joined
6 October 2020
Messages
4,797
Reactions Received
8,789
Location
at yo dining table eatin yo pizza
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
STARWOL
Gender
Female
someone tell me why there are 5 heize cards
i never see anyone speak of her on this forum
there could of been a group in that spot called vixx
a group i know some people love in actuality


ANYWAYS
Minju
Kris
Heize 1
Heize 3
Yunho
Byeongkwan

I CAN GIVE THEM
IN EXCHANGE FOR EITHER
WHEEIN
BLACKPINK
OR SUPERM TAEMIN
 
  • Wow
  • Like
Reactions: Yili and yeji
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
You know I love Yunho ..... but if I gave you Taemin would you .... collect the whole SuperM for me?
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
you mean so you won't be giving him for nothing as you would like to see the card together with the whole set ?
yes, I mean if you are willing to also collect the rest of SuperM, I´ll give him to you with Lucas and help you out with collecting as I´m really bad at it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
as in giving but still want me to collect the others or?
it´s up to you. I mean, my original plan was to finally start collecting myself but I´m just not that clever, so I´ll collect for others :D. so do as you wish. you can always trade him once Vixx will be added! you already have one Taemin after all and he is valuable ♥. But you are such a big fan of his, what can I do?
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and SHlNEE
Joined
6 October 2020
Messages
4,797
Reactions Received
8,789
Location
at yo dining table eatin yo pizza
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
STARWOL
Gender
Female
it´s up to you. I mean, my original plan was to finally start collecting myself but I´m just not that clever, so I´ll collect for others :D. so do as you wish. you can always trade him once Vixx will be added! you already have one Taemin after all and he is valuable ♥. But you are such a big fan of his, what can I do?
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
excuse you @mirella and me always talk about Heize :dubuthink:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: SHlNEE

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread