- Joined
- 22 February 2019
- Messages
- 5,686
- Reactions Received
- 16,237
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
They finally announced what was up :llama_uwu:
Yeah I'm excited! So Beautiful was really good so I'm hoping for a song similar to it but Idk if it fit the conceptOh yay I really like up10tion 😀😊
Yeah I'm looking forward to what concept they doYeah I'm excited! So Beautiful was really good so I'm hoping for a song similar to it but Idk if it fit the concept
Yeah their Korean comebacks got a little lack luster to me for a while I liked them but their Japanese releases I feel like have been better. ID is my favorite song from them.They haven't been able to catch my eye since SO DANGEROUS and yeogi yeogi buteora. I hope this does.