Upcoming K-Pop Concerts in the USA thread (1 Viewer)

Joined
21 August 2024
Messages
3
Reactions Received
1
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27
I'm super excited about the upcoming K-Pop concerts in the USA and wondering which events you’re most looking forward to. I’ve heard rumors that several big groups are planning tours in the US next year, but I'm unsure which ones will be on the West Coast and which on the East Coast. Does anyone have more information or tips on how to get tickets before they sell out?
 

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
54,232
Reactions Received
17,150
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,529
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
gotta keep notifs on for when ticket sales start and b there like n hour before it opens and stare at ur screen and hope n pray
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread