News Upcoming MCU movies (Phase 4 list) (1 Viewer)

Joined
5 June 2019
Messages
539
Reactions Received
1,946
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
That sounds interesting for sure, but i will have to see if i can get around watching it somehow
You can do it! I really hope you get to watch it and enjoy it as well :pepecry1:
I am really anticipating this so... even tho it looks far away, it's gonna be worth it. I can be kinda emotional when it comes to Loki, this series is the only thing that I will wait... I'd trust my life... I am getting emotional sorry, I can't make any sense

 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
You can do it! I really hope you get to watch it and enjoy it as well :pepecry1:
I am really anticipating this so... even tho it looks far away, it's gonna be worth it. I can be kinda emotional when it comes to Loki, this series is the only thing that I will wait... I'd trust my life... I am getting emotional sorry, I can't make any sense

It has lot of potential, Loki is great character and Tom is amazing actor so let's hope the screenwriting will be as good!
 
  • Like
Reactions: username1 and Loki
Joined
5 June 2019
Messages
539
Reactions Received
1,946
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
It has lot of potential, Loki is great character and Tom is amazing actor so let's hope the screenwriting will be as good!
EXACTLY ~that's why I trust his words... I think it may be a little bit more far than the other series because of the production too I mean it's gonna be in space or something (if I could guess) so it may be a little bit more difficult to produce? I would love a solo movie for him too but the series is fine;
we Loki fans be asking for a solo movie since day 1 :yolk:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread