Upcoming Tournaments Information (1 Viewer)

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,193
Reactions Received
76,667
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,512
Ship
Wreck
For all you who guessed yesterday who it would be I would like to take this time to just say you're all wrong as my next tournament is not a boy group nor a girl group, but unlike my other tournament announcements you will also find out my next 5 tournaments after as well with this schedule here

Scheduled Tournaments
0. IU
1. Girls' Generation Solos - Taeyeon vs Seohyun vs Sooyoung vs Jessica vs Tiffany vs Yuri vs Hyoyeon vs Yoona
2. BTS
3. Red Velvet
4. Ailee
5. I.O.I vs Wanna One

When all these are done i'll hopefully have planned the next 5 by then be ready to put that up but here is the song list for IUs Tournament

Lost Child
Marshmallow
Good Day
You And I
Friday
Twenty-Three
Through The Night
Bbibbi

If you wanna be added to the taglist let me know and if you haven't voted on the polls be sure to check out the Tournament Master thread

Tournament Master Thread


And most importantly don't forget to stream Bungee :sanapray:​
 
Last edited:

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,193
Reactions Received
76,667
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,512
Ship
Wreck
I want to be tagged please. It’s great that IU is next she is not often talked among international fans.
Yeah and sometimes when she is it's someone who thinks she only does ballads so I tried to show a variety with the songs I picked
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
OH HELL YEAH ADD ME TO THE TAG OMG

can‘t wait for the IU tournament to begin.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread