update and announcement for anyone who might care :) (1 Viewer)

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I’ll miss you. But I hope that taking a step back from the forums helps you. I wish you only the best.
:bigcatlove: :bigcatlove: :bigcatlove:
 
  • Love
Reactions: kodoku
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Oh well, I will miss you even if we didn't talk much.
I know you right from 2018 and I cherish all of our interactions.
You will go a long way and I only see strides of improvement from you.
Goodbye, Kiki~
This Forum will be filled with a way more suffocating 孤独 after you're gone.
Aw morty moo, thank you so much for these sweet words.. <3

I wish you the best on your journey, love.
I hope that everything works out in your favor.
You are truly the most heartfelt person I know on KPS.
We love you~ Please take care.
thank you so much grilie, thank you all, I love you guys too <3
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,010
Reactions Received
52,915
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
169,929
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Take care n stay well.

Ill miss u n ur threads even if i dint reply much. They ( n u ) were so sweet n thoughtful.
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: kinnie and kodoku

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
It was nice knowing you kodoku while it lasted. I wish the you the best with your life and hope you are able to change yourself for the better.
Stay strong always <3
 
  • Like
Reactions: kinnie
Joined
8 April 2020
Messages
2,021
Reactions Received
4,721
Website
miracleboysatori.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Non-Binary
Ship
Wreck
I wouldn't usually make this type of thread just because I don't think this is a big deal, but I just figured it's simpler than telling every person from here that I talk to separately... I'm gonna be gone from here from now on. Maybe I come back at some point, but right now I feel like I wanna try this. I like this place a lot, there are many nice users here and I loved making so many completely non kpop related threads lol and talking to everyone was fun. The thing is that I worry about myself and my life, I'm not as young as most of you and I'm hoping that by leaving certain things in my life behind, I can clear my mind and move towards a more positive and productive life. I'm trying to start with some smaller decisions like this and just see if it works out and does any good. I think I often just sit here and check the forum and before I know it, more time than I wanted passes by.. That's my own responsibility ofc and it can happen just as easily with anything else, but like I said, it's worth a try. As I'm getting older, I kinda wanna distance myself from this kpop hobby of mine in general and just enjoy the music while I still care for it without paying too much attention to the gossip and so on. And I'll also be leaving discord. So yeah, wishing all you lovely people the very best, thanks for everything up until now, and see you again somehwere down the road <3

I'm sad I didn't see this sooner. I hope you're doing well, and I'll miss you~
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread