- Joined
- 31 December 2022
- Messages
- 67,025
- Reactions Received
- 98,770
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 348,428
- Ship
- Wreck
yaaay, they are super Nugu, so you're doing a good deed by supporting them!!oh thank uuuu![]()
i'll definitely check these out >_<
yaaay, they are super Nugu, so you're doing a good deed by supporting them!!oh thank uuuu![]()
i'll definitely check these out >_<
Thats why I said “arguably”wow a great writeup, not even Moguri knows all of them! I need to check Bewave!
Also its probably arguable who is more popular.. I think ILLIT beats Baemon![]()
I like em so spreading the loveI'm not sure you are very honest about Kard being a newly debuted group![]()
i totally forgot to finish this before sending itas someone else mentioned, i really like Young Posse and recently a girl group called Rescene made their debut w YoYo. You can also check out Triple iz, they're a collaboration girl group that includes X:IN'S aria, SECRET NUMBER's dita and ICHILLIN's e.ji (ignore the caps i think thats what the group's name are stylized as 😭)and they debuted with Halla which might not be your cup of tea but it's worth giving them a try
Kard is great
as well as newjeans
and youngposse
if you are young posse fans, why is Moguri so alone on the @TELEPOSSE taglistas someone else mentioned, i really like Young Posse and recently a girl group called Rescene made their debut w YoYo. You can also check out Triple iz, they're a collaboration girl group that includes X:IN'S aria, SECRET NUMBER's dita and ICHILLIN's e.ji (ignore the caps i think thats what the group's name are stylized as 😭)and they debuted with Halla which might not be your cup of tea but
i didnt know it existedif you are young posse fans, why is Moguri so alone on the @TELEPOSSE taglist![]()
yeah!!! I created a while ago, but no one joinedi didnt know it existedim going!
![]()
im coming with you moguriyeah!!! I created a while ago, but no one joined![]()