Update: On Abusive Asshole & Cat Situation (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
So thankfully I have some good news.
My cat is still eating despite having to move her food back last night.
My mom and I figured out a way to keep it a decent distance away from her litter for her to eat.
And she is still eating all of her food.
I'm hoping it'll stay that way so please pray or send your positive thoughts for my old gal.

Also once again fuck my dad <3
:wimwim: :wimwim:

Oh, and an added positive bonus? My bf is taking me to my first cat cafe today!!!!

Also if you didn't get to read the original thread here.​
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I think I missed what happened before but hearing it I'm glad your cat is doing fine, hopefully she'll continue eating well
Oh shit lol I meant to link the original post but forgot.
Here
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread