Update on my roommate situation (a happy update) (1 Viewer)

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,162
Reactions Received
46,824
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,737
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
So, last month I posted a thread announcing that my roommate is moving out. Well, today was the day, and I'm actually feeling pretty good about it now. I think the helping factor is that my potential new roommate is actually into K-pop like I am (Sarah wasn't)! Her name is Katy, and I can't wait to meet her on Tuesday!
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I hope it continues to go well :pikahappy:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread