update on the zombie apocalypse... (1 Viewer)

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,180
Reactions Received
46,844
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
182,327
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
NOOOOOOOOOO GERMS, DON'T KILL MRDETECTIVE!!! lol nah, I'm sure you won't die... but have you gargled with salt water?
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri and IGURO

IGURO

🐍 Serpent Breathing Iguro 🐍
.
Joined
10 October 2023
Messages
5,709
Reactions Received
5,732
Location
💚
Website
emoboydreams.straw.page
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,820
Fandom
kuro !ミ☆
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Any (he/him pref)
Ship
NOOOOOOOOOO GERMS, DON'T KILL MRDETECTIVE!!! lol nah, I'm sure you won't die... but have you gargled with salt water?
AH SHOOT I FORGOT
MY DAD TOLD ME AND EVERYTHING
but my throat doesn't hurt anymore :side_eye: idk where it went
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread