K
karenina
I updated my trading thread (not aesthetically yet, I am working on that), but more in the sense of how it'll work. Here's the quick overview:
While I do love giving out free cards, I am noticing an issue where my card numbers quickly dwindle, and it erases all the daily work I have done. However, I still want to offer cards that people need. So, every one of my cards is up for trade except for any completed sets and my Seventeen cards. I will give you any of my cards for any card that I don't currently have.
Regarding this as well, I would like to keep the same number of each type of card that I have, meaning:
I will only give common for common, rare for rare, and limited for limited.
I will also allow a similar process as the donation thread, you may choose to get one card for free every week! You may choose any type, whether it be common, rare, or limited.
I hope this allows everyone to get the cards that they need!
While I do love giving out free cards, I am noticing an issue where my card numbers quickly dwindle, and it erases all the daily work I have done. However, I still want to offer cards that people need. So, every one of my cards is up for trade except for any completed sets and my Seventeen cards. I will give you any of my cards for any card that I don't currently have.
Regarding this as well, I would like to keep the same number of each type of card that I have, meaning:
I will only give common for common, rare for rare, and limited for limited.
I will also allow a similar process as the donation thread, you may choose to get one card for free every week! You may choose any type, whether it be common, rare, or limited.
I hope this allows everyone to get the cards that they need!