Solo πŸŒΈπŸ‰πŸŒΈ[UPDATED] OFFICIAL PARK BOM THREAD!! πŸ‰πŸŒΈπŸ‰ (3 Viewers)

Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
5,078
Reactions Received
14,232
Location
CL's cherry tree
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
GZB
Gender
Female
Ship
Hi my love! Happy new year!
How you doing?
Yes, I've been very busy this couple of months so I had catch up with the news and make updates whenever possible.

It seems like this year will be very promising for our girls, CL's album is scheduled for this year (probably an online concert) and Bom's comeback is coming soon, apparently February but we don't have an specific date yet.
Let's hope for the best.
:sanapray:
Happy new year to you too!!! I've been great, doing college stuff :**
Omg yes, Bomsicle's and bae's album <333
 
  • Love
Reactions: Ashla_K

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread