- Joined
- 26 November 2018
- Messages
- 4,551
- Reactions Received
- 12,217
- Location
- Irene's hands
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
Now let's pray for a BomZy subunit with soft/Spring inspired concept to complete the circle.This has to be here
![]()
Now let's pray for a BomZy subunit with soft/Spring inspired concept to complete the circle.This has to be here
![]()
I will sacrifice all the choco and corn I have for thisNow let's pray for a BomZy subunit with soft/Spring inspired concept to complete the circle.
![]()
![]()
I wish I was rich influential person just to invest into a Bomzy drama and include those love songs in it. Lmao I'm having a Bomzy fever, someone call the doctor
I'm telling you they need to collab asap... They can have one of my kidneys if they want it, I don't need the other one.I wish I was rich influential person just to invest into a Bomzy drama and include those love songs in it. Lmao I'm having a Bomzy fever, someone call the doctor
I miss BomJung so much, actually I miss Bom's interactions with all the cast of Queendom.
Bomsicleeeeeee β‘ββ‘ββ‘ββ‘ββ‘ββ‘βBom on her way out of Dara's musical.
![]()
This would be so precious!Now let's pray for a BomZy subunit with soft/Spring inspired concept to complete the circle.
![]()
![]()
How is it possible that I didn't notice your badges...This would be so precious!
I went all out with the event aesthetic, even got two new badgesHow is it possible that I didn't notice your badges...
Welcome to the thread though.