News [Updated]RV Wendy is confirmed to make her solo debut next month in April (1 Viewer)

Joined
6 February 2021
Messages
1,117
Reactions Received
1,890
Location
In your dreams
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multifan
Gender
Female
That'd be poor planning to have Wendy debut in April and then a group comeback in May as shown with iKon and first half goes to June so would end up being June if anything I'd imagine which would still end up pretty close
That's why I also said after her solo debut. Maybe in April too. Maybe June since they typically have summer comebacks
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Abeamus

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I am so happy to see Wendy again soon
 
  • Like
Reactions: dnb

dnb

Supporting Table Unnie
.
Joined
28 May 2019
Messages
8,716
Reactions Received
8,198
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22,135
Fandom
Reveluv, Sone
I hope it will be a multi-song album and not one song masquerading as an album.

I hope it will have at least one ballad and at least one R&B track.

I hope it will have the solo jazzy version of Light Me Up that she performed at La Rouge.

But hey, I'm just happy she's releasing something. Anything. Even if she releases a cover of "Das Ist Mein Pirate Ship" (pirate metal, in case you didn't know) I'll be happy.

 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread