- Joined
- 26 February 2019
- Messages
- 2,391
- Reactions Received
- 12,538
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Ship
- Wreck
ah not atm im talking about past, there was even a day where they slowed down internet, connecting google would take 1 hourWow I forgot about V Live... Gosh, that would seriously be such a huge set back for K-Pop. No one besides K-Pop fans even use it so companies are going to have to find new strategies to make fans because K-Pop will die internationally if they do that. Isn't the main reason J-Pop died internationally because it's so hard to find content on the net if you're not in Japan? I can't believe they're trying to kill it when it's at an ultimate high.
Youtube isn't banned in Turkey though? The entertainment world makes so much money off of it so I can't even imagine how crazy it would be if they suddenly banned youtube. That would be such a huge setback. I guess they'll have to start airing shows in Arab countries with subs again... But honestly, Turkey doesn't seem to have any ideas of banning it. Or is this new?
You are missing the point. The companies will continue to upload videos on youtube. They will just use VPN or have a foreign branch do it. The Korean people just won't be able to watch the videos on there, but htey mostly use Naver anyways.Wow I forgot about V Live... Gosh, that would seriously be such a huge set back for K-Pop. No one besides K-Pop fans even use it so companies are going to have to find new strategies to make fans because K-Pop will die internationally if they do that. Isn't the main reason J-Pop died internationally because it's so hard to find content on the net if you're not in Japan? I can't believe they're trying to kill it when it's at an ultimate high.
Youtube isn't banned in Turkey though? The entertainment world makes so much money off of it so I can't even imagine how crazy it would be if they suddenly banned youtube. That would be such a huge setback. I guess they'll have to start airing shows in Arab countries with subs again... But honestly, Turkey doesn't seem to have any ideas of banning it. Or is this new?
yeah its one of the main reasons why jpop is so far back in terms of popularity internationally. literally everything over there is blocked on youtube unless you live in japan, i would hate to see kpop turn the same way. it probably wont but the main reason why kpop is kpop is because of its international appeal, its basically marketed to both korean fans and international fans :/Wow I forgot about V Live... Gosh, that would seriously be such a huge set back for K-Pop. No one besides K-Pop fans even use it so companies are going to have to find new strategies to make fans because K-Pop will die internationally if they do that. Isn't the main reason J-Pop died internationally because it's so hard to find content on the net if you're not in Japan? I can't believe they're trying to kill it when it's at an ultimate high.
Youtube isn't banned in Turkey though? The entertainment world makes so much money off of it so I can't even imagine how crazy it would be if they suddenly banned youtube. That would be such a huge setback. I guess they'll have to start airing shows in Arab countries with subs again... But honestly, Turkey doesn't seem to have any ideas of banning it. Or is this new?