Searching updating the list of cards I need (1 Viewer)

Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Chuu solo (4)
CL (2 and 3)
Dean 3
D.O 2
J-hope 2
Jay Park 1
Joohoney 5
DPR IAN 1 and 2
EXID Haeryung
Key 3
Kihyun 3
Lesserafim (Hunjin, Eunchae and Garam)
MeiQi (all except 1)
N.Flying (Kwangjin)
NiZiu (Mako, Rima, Mihii, Nina)
Rocket Punch Dahyun
Seohyun 1 and 2
Seulgi 1 and 2
Shinee Jonghyun
Siyeon 4
Somi 3
Irene & Seulgi (Seulgi rare)
Hoshi 2 and 4 rare
Kang Daniel 5 rare

Kep1er rares I don't have
Key rares (1, 2, 4 and 5)
Lesserafim rares (all except Chaewon)
Lee hi rare 5
Lisa (BP) rares (except 1)



​
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
low priority
SNSD I don't have
Red Velvet rares
StayC I don't have
Stray Kids rares I don't have
Suzy 1 and 5
Taeyeon 3 and 5 rare
Tiffany all except 3
TRI.BE number 6
Wonho 1, 2 and 5
Xdinary Heroes I don't have
Yoona 5
 
Last edited:
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
@Tsukino would you take le sserafim yunjin rare + chuu 4 for for your nmixx lily m holiday + rocket punch dahyun + kang daniel 5 rare for 3racha spearb holiday?
I don’t know how accurate this list is but I would ;)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Day1
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I checked your card list before I posted the trade offer so if it doesn't work that's on me :pandashrug: I'll be back if it doesn't go through :nekolove:
Okay
 
  • Love
Reactions: Day1

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread