- Joined
- 18 April 2019
- Messages
- 2,326
- Reactions Received
- 7,732
- Location
- TXT's Hair Line
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Wreck
Yes, They doyou're welcome dearI like promoting them, they deserve my support anyway
![]()
Yes, They doyou're welcome dearI like promoting them, they deserve my support anyway
![]()
*kisses you cheek**blushing*
I am going to buy their upcoming release whenever they announce itYes, They do![]()
![]()
*giggles**kisses you cheek*
It was such a hard work to upload all of these ... But I am glad it finally worked![]()
I would too but i'm brokeI am going to buy their upcoming release whenever they announce it![]()
*you have such an adorable face when you're blushing**giggles*
I love them!~
They didn't announce anything yet ...I would too but i'm broke![]()
*eeeeeeeep**you have such an adorable face when you're blushing*
I LOVE THEM SO MUCH THAT I AM A STAN !!!!!