18+ Ur favourite alcoholic drink? (1 Viewer)

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I've seen a few people drink vodka with orange juice but I don't get it, is it like an actual thing?
Yes it’s an actual thing and it’s great:sanapray:
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
No but I don't really like plums so it isn't something i'd like~
it is really nice though, a typical Japanese alcohol
 

dnb

Supporting Table Unnie
.
Joined
28 May 2019
Messages
8,716
Reactions Received
8,198
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22,135
Fandom
Reveluv, Sone
I can't drink those yet, all of them are too strong I just can't breathe when I have a sip ;-;
For any hard liquor (scotch, cognac, rum, etc.) start off by sipping very little, like less than a quarter of a teaspoon. Let the liquid sit in your mouth for a few seconds while the aroma fills your mouth and nasal cavities. Then slowly drink the liquid.

Now that you have instructions you must try it out. And remember that practice makes perfect.
 

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
For any hard liquor (scotch, cognac, rum, etc.) start off by sipping very little, like less than a quarter of a teaspoon. Let the liquid sit in your mouth for a few seconds while the aroma fills your mouth and nasal cavities. Then slowly drink the liquid.

Now that you have instructions you must try it out. And remember that practice makes perfect.
But it hurts :sadcat:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I can't drink those yet, all of them are too strong I just can't breathe when I have a sip ;-;
I drink them slowly, unless I wanna get fucked up in which case they can work real fast :yolk:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
For any hard liquor (scotch, cognac, rum, etc.) start off by sipping very little, like less than a quarter of a teaspoon. Let the liquid sit in your mouth for a few seconds while the aroma fills your mouth and nasal cavities. Then slowly drink the liquid.

Now that you have instructions you must try it out. And remember that practice makes perfect.
O hi, we should drink together sometime :sakUwu:
And your instructions are perfect lol. Inhaling the aroma, slowly sipping the drink, everything adds up :sj_weary:
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Last edited:

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
The best drink in the universe, jaegerbomb.

1581540282152.png
I feel ashamed to say i've never tried one, I feel like they're more of a party drink and when I drink with friends it's usually down the pub which is very quiet unless it's new years
 

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,828
Reactions Received
28,463
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
I feel ashamed to say i've never tried one, I feel like they're more of a party drink and when I drink with friends it's usually down the pub which is very quiet unless it's new years
Its the drink of choice for me when i am at bars, i will feel less intoxicated and enjoy my time chatting compared to drinking others. Its the side affect of mixing caffeine and alcohol i guess.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and NASA

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread