Urm just yongseung & woongie also featuring woodz & golcha (1 Viewer)

Joined
18 June 2021
Messages
15,031
Reactions Received
16,985
Location
TNX album
Website
gud-bam.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
21
Fandom
multi-BG
Pronouns
yeen
Ship





이준호 | Lee Junho
“Acting and singing, I want to do both well, and I want to do both for the rest of my life.
I think I shouldn’t rush crazily at doing either one.
The happiness of performing as a singer and the happiness of performing as an actor are complete opposites.
When I perform as a singer, I get the sense that, for 3 hours, the world is wholly mine.
As an actor, I feel as if I’m living the life of someone else entirely.”


​
:    :    :

☆ : ☆

♡

┆ ┆ ┆ ┆ ┆ ┆

┆ ┆ ┆ ┆ ₒ ‍ ‍

┆ ┆ ┆ *:・゚ ↷ ⋯ ♡ᵎ ⌇

┆ ┆ *ೃ

┆ ‍ ‍ ‍ *₊°。

¨🎞



-•~¹°”ˆ˜¨_¨˜ˆ”°¹~•-



» [ADTOY - 2PM] «
1:05 ─〇───── 4:08
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻



» [GO CRAZY - 2PM] «
2:11 ─〇───── 3:40
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻



» [I'M YOUR MAN - 2PM] «
2:11 ─〇───── 3:40
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻



» [MAKE IT - 2PM] «
2:11 ─〇───── 3:40
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻



» [WITH ME AGAIN - 2PM] «
2:11 ─〇───── 3:40
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻
​

:¨·.·¨:
`·..➭
。゚゚・。・゚゚。
゚ — ➴
 ゚・。・ ┊͙
┊͙
​
━゙조연주 ━゙​


⇝⇜⇝⇜⇝⇜⇝⇜⇝⇜⇝⇜⇝⇜⇝⇜⇝⇜⇝⇜⇝⇜⇝⇜⇝⇜⇝⇜⇝⇜⇝⇜⇝⇜

ıllıllı ᏋᏒᎩᏁ ıllıllı

⇢ >o<
⇢ “The Mediator” (INFP-T)
⇢ ꪖ ᛕ꠸ᦔᦔꪮ ᭙ꫝꪮ ꪶꪮꪜꫀ ᥴꪖꪀᦔꪗ, ꪖ ꪶꪮꪻᦓ

< CURRENT FAV <
° artist: Choi TaeHun,Eun Hwi & Jang HyunSoo
° actor: Ahn HyoSeop & Gong Myung
° drama: Lovers of the Red Sky
° movie: Beautiful Vampire
° reality show: LOUD
° genre: fantasy • romance • sci-fi • thriller


⇝⇜⇝⇜⇝⇜⇝⇜⇝⇜⇝⇜⇝⇜⇝⇜⇝⇜⇝⇜⇝⇜⇝⇜⇝⇜⇝⇜⇝⇜⇝⇜⇝⇜





Urm.. I want to keep this as title track


ꐇꋊꂠꈼꌅ ꀯꂦꋊꌚꋖꌅꐇꀯꋖꂑꂦꋊ
DONGKIZ 3rd Single Album ‘自我’
-----------------

(G)-IDLE - 2PM - BDC - CIX - DKB - DONGKIZ - ENHYPEN - EPEX - Golden Child - iKON - ITZY - NCT Dream - The Boyz - TREASURE - Verivery - VICTON - Wanna One
-----------------
Yuqi - Junho - Sihun - Seunghun - Lune - Munik - Jake - Keum - Jangjun - Song - Ryujin - Jeno - Eric - Mashiho- Yongseung - Subin - Minhyun
-----------------
BOL4 - Heize - IU - Lee Hi - Nam WooHyun - Sunmi - Taemin - Taeyeon - WOODZ
-----------------
Gong Myung - Jung HaeIn - *Jung JinYoung - Jung KyungHo - Kim YooJung - *Kim MyungSoo - Kim SooHyun - *Lee JunYoung - Seo InGuk - Shin HyeSun - Yang SeJong - Yoo AhIn - Yoo SeungHo
NCT U
  • Jeno
  • Ten
  • Sungchan
  • Jisung
  • Haechan
  • Kun
  • Winwin
  • Renjun
  • Taeil
  • Taeyong
  • Doyoung
  • Hendery
WAYV
  • Chenle
  • Yangyang
  • Lucas
  • Xiaojun
  • Yuta
  • Shotaro
  • Jungwoo
  • Johnny
  • Jaehyun
  • Jaemin
  • Mark
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread