Us movie looks good (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
1,097
Reactions Received
2,827
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Is anyone gonna go see the new Jordan Peele movie us
It looks really good I might go see it on Saturday
Also is this aloud in the general section
 
  • Like
Reactions: Koala

Koala

✯☾🌸Koala Of Spring’s Moon🌸☽✯
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
1,166
Reactions Received
7,659
Location
Lunar,CaratLand
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Yeah. It's allowed. Don't worry. Also I'm planning to see possibly next week. It was given positive reviews and even scored 100% on a few sites known to rate even award winning movies poorly. c: Also I loved his work,Get out. He seems to really put his all into his movies
 

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,013
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
Omg... I thought you meant U.S. Movie and I was like ???????? but what's the title??????

Just watched the trailer, it seems a bit odd? Here's the trailer for other people:

 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
1,097
Reactions Received
2,827
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Yeah. It's allowed. Don't worry. Also I'm planning to see possibly next week. It was given positive reviews and even scored 100% on a few sites known to rate even award winning movies poorly. c: Also I loved his work,Get out. He seems to really put his all into his movies
I liked get out as well
I heard really good reviews about this movie also people have gone to see it twice
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
1,097
Reactions Received
2,827
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Omg... I thought you meant U.S. Movie and I was like ???????? but what's the title??????

Just watched the trailer, it seems a bit odd? Here's the trailer for other people:

I know Its a very confusing name for a movie lol 😂
 
  • Like
Reactions: Day1

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread