And finally an appreciation for those who make ks the great place that it is.
@Graphics to be completely honest you guys are so talented and so much fun. I know I haven’t worked as closely with you guys as I have with some of the other teams but I still appreciate you all
@Moderator you guys honestly have one of the hardest jobs on ks and you guys do it well. Thank you for trying your hardest to support others and remain unbiased when making decisions, it isn’t easy but you guys do it well.
@Cards Team I work most closely with you guys and events these days, and I have to say those are my two favorite teams. We aren’t all nose to the grindstone work all day types of teams and I appreciate that, the jokes and other convos are fun too. You guys are talented and hardworking for sure, so many of the cards look gorgeous. Thank you cards team, for everything
@Events you guys are so much fun and so smart and creative. I’ve only started working with you guys recently, but it’s been a great time. The events we have planned are so much fun it makes me wish I was an ordinary user so I could participate

Keep being awesome, and here’s to many more!
@Awards this is definitely the team I interact with least, but you guys are all awesome and talented, and I can’t wait to release the fun projects you’ve gotin the works. They’re all great ideas that I think users will enjoy a lot. Keep staying awesome!
