COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

User of the Month: #APRIL (1 Viewer)

liliya

Thunder ⚡️
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Stingray
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
and for real this time
1712069516217.png

Banner by @Nina

Did you know: that the first three users of this year had a “Y” in their usernames at the time of announcement?

Well, that changes with this month’s user of the month, introducing @kimsguardian!!

Before getting too far into the announcement, we would like to hear from last month’s user of the month. Congratulations once again for being March's User of the Month, @Sooyaabean
1. How did you come to join KS? Is this your first K-Pop forum?
well that's a story that is going to trigger many people, let's just say this wasn't my first forum and I got here because of YouChan. She told me about this forum on Discord after we got banned at the other forum

2. What's something that always brings a smile to your face?
Something that always brings a smile to my face is music. Any type of music really, I'm that typa girl that can loose myself in a melody and get's drifted into a dream world correlating with the style of music I'm listening to. And my friends, I'm very giggly in real life and like being around people with similar interests.

3. Did you ever think you'd be into K-Pop?
No as I didn't know what K-pop was at the time, but I always had an "odd" music taste and am really open to anything so I think the transition was inevitable

4. If you could visit another decade, which one would you go to and why?
I would like to see what the early 2000 were like. The aesthetics and media are still relevent today and I would like to see how people reacted to the stuff we take interest to now when it was brand new.

5. Could you tell us something that most people here don't know about you?
I'm very emotional. I try to be less sensitive but I can't help it at times. Oh! And I'm a control freak at it's finest! I need everything to be perfect and I need everybody to be ON TIME!!!

Congratulations to @kimsguardian for becoming April’s User of the Month!! You are always there to keep us updated on many idols, regardless of popularity. You are punctual with your updates and are always there to share your love of kpop. With time, we have gotten to know how kind and friendly you are, and this is why you are this month’s special user!!

@Events Users​

kimsguardian

🄱🄾🄾🄼💥
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Divesomnia
Pronouns
Him/Baby
WOOOTTT??!!! there's must be some error in the result!! :taeminpog::jisoono:
unbelievable.. :dubueh:

anyway, thank you everyone who voted for me!! you guys are the sweetest!! :pandalove: :nekolove:

liliya

Thunder ⚡️
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Stingray
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
WOOOTTT??!!! there's must be some error in the result!! :taeminpog::jisoono:
unbelievable.. :dubueh:

anyway, thank you everyone who voted for me!! you guys are the sweetest!! :pandalove: :nekolove:
No error :nekoshy:
It's very very well deserved :nekolove:

Reactions Received
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
Congratulations, @kimsguardian (I think u hv answered this before but is it a specific kim ur guardian of? Just curious)

kimsguardian

🄱🄾🄾🄼💥
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Divesomnia
Pronouns
Him/Baby
Congratulations, @kimsguardian (I think u hv answered this before but is it a specific kim ur guardian of? Just curious)
thank you :izhug:

well, that's the big question. even nina has been looking for the answer for almost 30 years now :llama_laugh:

Reactions Received
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
Did I not read long ago u answered "Kim Minju" (if ur previous dp is surnamed Kim)? LOL

Nina

🧜🏼‍♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
Fish/Mermaid
Ship
thank you :izhug:

well, that's the big question. even nina has been looking for the answer for almost 30 years now :llama_laugh:
XD realistically i havnt been on Earth for 30 years but tis true. And I shall wonder till the end of time o.o

Tickita

♦️🍰♥️
Reactions Received
Website
tickittaa.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
KingCassie
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
Congrats!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread