COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

User of the Month: #August (1 Viewer)

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
Reactions Received
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
KS Coins
Fandom
YOLO
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
august.png

banner by @toikiii

Before the excitement of seeing out new User of the Month, please take a moment to read this interview of July's UTOM, @Nina ><>
1. How did it feel to be selected as the User of the Month? Did you ever expect you would be given the title?
:pikahappy: Happy to be selected for UotM and that people even thought of me.
And whether I expected this . . . Honestly, no. I’ve only been active since May and all I’ve done is bug people about cards :oliviakek: and tell some tasteful ramen jokes :bigsmile:. There was also a brief stint with some murderous squirrel stories :welp:but that’s too gore-filled to get into.

2. Could you tell us something that most people here don’t know about you?
I can’t swim despite touting my fish agenda across the forum. Drowned a few times too so me and swimming is a big :no:

3. Is there something that no matter what always brings a smile to your face?
My pup :pikahappy: my sweet curly waggy tail child who is evil and 100% satan’s child.
2915C652-9C09-4259-8875-BAD8D79FB145.jpeg

4. Do you have a favorite memory here on the forums?
Derailing @Exi beautiful ketchupsickles thread with EXO guild peeps. It’s a specialty of ours. :scree:

5. How do you think other users here would describe you? Does it match up with how you are irl?
Weird, random, obsessed with cards. And yes, that is correct. :) except for the cards part unless you count playing cards irl. I’m great at UNO and golf :tencreep:

Now!! The moment you've all been waiting for!! The user of the month for August is:
exi.png

@Exi

Your presence on the forums is unmistakable and very much appreciated! :plushielove: You make everyone feel happy whenever you interact with others and we have seen how warm you are towards users which is a very admirable quality and we're glad to have you on board!! Congratulations!! :) This month's UOTM is very much deserved :ankha: :sakUwu:

please screenshot and send to the DM :)

Last edited:

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
Reactions Received
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
KS Coins
Fandom
YOLO
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
@Events Users

Don't forget! You can vote on September's UOTM here!

Tickita

♦️🍰♥️
Reactions Received
Website
tickittaa.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
KingCassie
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
Congrats!! :kittylove:

Exi

message @Nina for my discord <3
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
august.png

banner by @toikiii

Before the excitement of seeing out new User of the Month, please take a moment to read this interview of July's UTOM, @Nina ><>
1. How did it feel to be selected as the User of the Month? Did you ever expect you would be given the title?
:pikahappy: Happy to be selected for UotM and that people even thought of me.
And whether I expected this . . . Honestly, no. I’ve only been active since May and all I’ve done is bug people about cards :oliviakek: and tell some tasteful ramen jokes :bigsmile:. There was also a brief stint with some murderous squirrel stories :welp:but that’s too gore-filled to get into.

2. Could you tell us something that most people here don’t know about you?
I can’t swim despite touting my fish agenda across the forum. Drowned a few times too so me and swimming is a big :no:

3. Is there something that no matter what always brings a smile to your face?
My pup :pikahappy: my sweet curly waggy tail child who is evil and 100% satan’s child.
2915C652-9C09-4259-8875-BAD8D79FB145.jpeg

4. Do you have a favorite memory here on the forums?
Derailing @Exi beautiful ketchupsickles thread with EXO guild peeps. It’s a specialty of ours. :scree:

5. How do you think other users here would describe you? Does it match up with how you are irl?
Weird, random, obsessed with cards. And yes, that is correct. :) except for the cards part unless you count playing cards irl. I’m great at UNO and golf :tencreep:

Now!! The moment you've all been waiting for!! The user of the month for August is:
exi.png

@Exi

Your presence on the forums is unmistakable and very much appreciated! :plushielove: You make everyone feel happy whenever you interact with others and we have seen how warm you are towards users which is a very admirable quality and we're glad to have you on board!! Congratulations!! :) This month's UOTM is very much deserved :ankha: :sakUwu:
damnn, i won for my birth month :O
I'm shook ngl, when i was i got tagged i thought i got cancelled or something XD
thanks everyone :pandahappy:

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
Congratulations Exi you deserve the title of UOTM for sure!! :kittylove::bigcatclap:

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
Reactions Received
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
KS Coins
Fandom
YOLO
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
Reactions Received
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
KS Coins
Fandom
YOLO
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
damnn, i won for my birth month :O
I'm shook ngl, when i was i got tagged i thought i got cancelled or something XD
thanks everyone :pandahappy:
cancelled for being so cool

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread