User of the month #JUNE (1 Viewer)

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
WAT! I didn't even have any idea about this whole thing and people actually suggested me?? like, people actually noticed my existence??? and then this?! I'm so touched, thank you everyone.. for your kind words too.. T_T

:nekoshy:
Congrats @kodoku! <3

You do so much for the forum and you deserve it. :pandalove:
 

melancholia

i love yall <3
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,178
Reactions Received
14,722
Location
twice and loona's heart
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
WAT! I didn't even have any idea about this whole thing and people actually suggested me?? like, people actually noticed my existence??? and then this?! I'm so touched, thank you everyone.. for your kind words too.. T_T

:nekoshy:
WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH
 
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
625
Reactions Received
2,203
Location
intergalactic space
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I'm sorry for laughing but kodoku has been my username forever and since the beginning of me using it, people have been spelling it wrong like this and it's just funny. Thank you <3
I didn't notice I made a typo :facepalm: At least I gave you a reason to laugh, lol.
I'll make sure to get your name right next time. <3
 
Joined
26 August 2018
Messages
0
Reactions Received
31,963
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
WAT! I didn't even have any idea about this whole thing and people actually suggested me?? like, people actually noticed my existence??? and then this?! I'm so touched, thank you everyone.. for your kind words too.. T_T

:nekoshy:
You will soon get a banner (similar to staff banner) that will display you as a User of the Month. We still have a few technicalities to go through but it will be there, don't worry!
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,075
Reactions Received
52,950
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
171,687
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Congrats, to a great n humble user. (U don't know me , I think we hvnt interacted b4) but I also think ur great n nice to everyone n contributed a lot without expecting anything in return.

You deserve this award:lovelycooky::pikahappy:.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread