COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

User of the Month: #MAY (1 Viewer)

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
Reactions Received
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
KS Coins
Fandom
YOLO
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
mayuotm.png

banner by @mindeulle

Before we introduce the May UOTM, here are some quick questions that the April user of the month, @dumbcore answered!
1. How did you find KS? Did you think you would be on here for as long as you are?
I can't quite remember how I found this place.. But it probably had something to do with soobin :soob:
2. Tell us a little bit about yourself.
As for about me, I offended you don't already know. I'm the #1 xunbin stan as well as the one and only girlboss on KS ( KPS) :snatched:
3. What is a fun but not well-known fact about yourself?
I actually enjoyed exo's wolf I'm not even gonna lie that song was a bop. :we_kpopsourcing:
4. Tell us a little bit about your ult group and why you like them.
My ult group atm is ENHYPEN! I really like them because of their concept. I've never seen a fountain of blood nor someone disintegrating in a music video before. Also they have literally no skips, so stan them. Now.:chickill:
5. Who do you think could be the next UOTM and why?
As for who could be the next uotm.. 100% @uran I'm not sure if they've been uotm, but when they've made threads... they're very eye-catching. They always makes me laugh and all around They're a very friendly person, I know of no person that has any problems with them, in fact they might be friends with everyone..
Screen Shot 2022-04-29 at 5.08.10 PM.png

Now, for the moment you've all been waiting for!

the
may.png

User of the Month

is the well-loved founder @Tiffany

You are the backbone of KS, and it definitely could not have existed without you. You work so hard to make KS an enjoyable place for us all and we're all so grateful for you! :pepeheart: Here's to many more years, and congratulations on User of the Month! :bigcatlove::kittylove:

Last edited:

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
Reactions Received
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
KS Coins
Fandom
YOLO
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
@Events Users

Don't forget! You can vote on June's UOTM here!

euphoria

Thunder ⚡️
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Stingray
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
Congratulations @Tiffany!! :maheart: This is very much deserved, you do so much for KS and your hard work is very much noticed. Thank you for all you do:pepeheart:

Tiffany

Forever Alone
Reactions Received
Website
kpopsource.com
KS Coins
Fandom
SONE
Pronouns
Noona
Aww, my first time being the UOTM, never really thought I would be one since it was first introduced cause we have plenty of amazing users in the forum. Thank you for nominating & voting for me. You guys really made me happy today.

I will work harder in the coming years to ensure we stay the same as always, no matter what obstacles we may face. Without the community supporting us, we would not have survived in our initial phase. Thank you, everyone.

Last edited:

Haiku

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Congrats @Tiffany <3 You are so appreciated and I have so much respect for you. Thanks for working hard to keep KPS an enjoyable place where we all can feel comfortable posting. It has been nice seeing you around lately, you bring so much positivity with your presence here too... continue being a great leader:sanapray:

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
Reactions Received
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
KS Coins
Fandom
YOLO
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
also just realised, tiffany's current pfp really matches the banner hahahahaha

Tiffany

Forever Alone
Reactions Received
Website
kpopsource.com
KS Coins
Fandom
SONE
Pronouns
Noona
Congrats @Tiffany <3 You are so appreciated and I have so much respect for you. Thanks for working hard to keep KPS an enjoyable place where we all can feel comfortable posting. It has been nice seeing you around lately, you bring so much positivity with your presence here too... continue being a great leader:sanapray:
Thank you, I try to be on as much as I can, didn't really disclose this to the community, but during the pandemic I was laid off from my main job, found a new job but the pay was a far cry from the old one so I have to do part-time remote work for a hosting company, I use my time there to occasionally take care of ks's server cluster but sadly just have little to no time being on ks interacting with users; I am here on my off days though but i am usually on during the day which is on the dead time zone for ks.

Last edited:

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Congrats Tiffany. Certainly well deserved!
:pandahappy::bigcatlove:

Reactions Received
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
Congratz Tiffany more precious than mushrooms!! Hoping for Tiffany-admin-nim cb soon!!! But ur already doing so much behind the scenes tat r invisible to most of us its understandable if not.

Tiffany

Forever Alone
Reactions Received
Website
kpopsource.com
KS Coins
Fandom
SONE
Pronouns
Noona
CONGRATULATIONS
Congrats Tiffany :sanapray:
Congratulations @Tiffany!! :maheart: This is very much deserved, you do so much for KS and your hard work is very much noticed. Thank you for all you do:pepeheart:
Congrats!! :kittylove:
Congrats Fany! :pikahappy:
Congrats! This is so well deserved, KS would be nothing without you :maheart:
congrats!! this is 100% deserved :pandahappy:
congrats boss
Thank you guys. :sakUwu:

Tiffany

Forever Alone
Reactions Received
Website
kpopsource.com
KS Coins
Fandom
SONE
Pronouns
Noona

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread