- Joined
- 2 June 2022
- Messages
- 17,625
- Reactions Received
- 18,610
- Website
- haru-masamasa.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 6,256
- Fandom
- EXO-L/FOREVER
- Pronouns
- Zombie/Monster
The first one is the best troll name lolKrisWuFan. /j lol (unless he happened to be your bias, ofc)
EverglowingExo
Hmm... who are your biases in EVG and Exo? Maybe something pertaining to that. Like, my username has Huening Kai and Joshua Hong smuched into one, so you could totally go that route!
I was gonna suggest ForeverL too, back to the drawing board πOhhh I love your username now but hmm...
ForeverL (Forever, EXO-L)
BaekYoo (Baekhyun, Yoorim)
AiL (Aisha, EXO-L)
EriAi (Erikyoong, Aisha)
EriYoo (Erikyoong, Yoorim)
Eriforever (Erikyoong, Forever)
Oh, they're lovely' all of ya'll are so creative!Ohhh I love your username now but hmm...
ForeverL (Forever, EXO-L)
BaekYoo (Baekhyun, Yoorim)
AiL (Aisha, EXO-L)
EriAi (Erikyoong, Aisha)
EriYoo (Erikyoong, Yoorim)
Eriforever (Erikyoong, Forever)
Oh I like these I didn't think of song names, BonBoneve I really like this oneHmm π€ how about LuckyPirate? Its a combination of Lucky One and Pirate. Or maybe BonBonEve to combine The Eve and Bon Bon Chocolat
i just said wtv tbh π€·πΌββοΈGives me a Japanese vibe