- Joined
- 11 May 2024
- Messages
- 227
- Reactions Received
- 265
- Location
- -fairyville 🧚♀️
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 1,518
- Fandom
- kpop multistan
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her | bangchan’s wife
TY!!
He’s kidding kinda. It’s just a personal thing with @SelfmateTY!!
what has to be approved?![]()
I like how everybody is now onboard with thisHe’s kidding kinda. It’s just a personal thing with @Selfmate
Never!! I follow all the rules.I like how everybody is now onboard with this
I will excuse the OP since they are new and they don't know the RULES yet
you two on the other hand better not get thoughts in your brains of username changes
kpopsource.com
you I have the utmost faith in my friendNever!! I follow all the rules.![]()
I like a consistent "face"you I have the utmost faith in my friend
I don't think I've ever seen you change your username before