Username poll!!! (1 Viewer)

New username?

  • KrisWuFan

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • EriAi

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • BonBonEve

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • eriglow

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • rikai

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Exoglowever

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • myFirst Artificialløve

    Votes: 1 5.6%

  • Total voters
    18
  • Poll closed .

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
GURL I DID NOT MAKE A SUGGESTION TF?!!??

but anyways rikai is subtle but so CUTEE<33
 
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
I sang this in the tune of Pink venom :haylul: I don't know whyyy!
But yes people vote plsss!!!
Are you telepathic? I was going for that. I was slightly debating whether to say "Kick In" or "Kick up".
For some reason, "Kick in" sounded a bit odd. But, I'm glad at least one person caught the Blackpink reference.
 

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
Are you telepathic? I was going for that. I was slightly debating whether to say "Kick In" or "Kick up".
For some reason, "Kick in" sounded a bit odd. But, I'm glad at least one person caught the Blackpink reference.
Maybe I am?! :wendyface:
 
  • Like
Reactions: seoriverse

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread