Users who speak more than 2 languages (1 Viewer)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I assume you mean foreign languages. I had lots of French classes in school and a B2 level, but I didn't use French much after school... so I use English way more often. Also, I improved my English with books, movies and series so it was way more fun
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Willow and Myco

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I assume you mean foreign languages. I had lots of French classes in school and a B2 level, but I didn't use French much after school... so I use English way more often. Also, I improved my English with books, movies and series so it was way more fun
Yeah I imagine its much more fun with books etc than just plan old learn by vocabulary & memory.
 
Joined
3 December 2020
Messages
477
Reactions Received
826
Location
Germany
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I learned English and French in school. I really love the English language and use it daily for chatting, university etc. I almost never use French so I forgot lots of it unfortunately. Oh, and maybe Bavarian which is a German (my mother tongue) dialect counts as a 3rd foreign language :lisalaugh:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Myco
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
I speak four languages and I manage to suck at all of them :D.

I have always enjoyed learning English and there are lots of tv shows, books and videos to help you with that :).
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
taking korean and chinese and i t hink chinese is easier, i use both equally tho bc i don't use them much outside of the classroom. i can talk to my former roommate in chinese and to my current classmates in korean
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread