COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Users With a SO (1 Viewer)

Tickita

♦️🍰♥️
Reactions Received
Website
tickittaa.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
KingCassie
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
How'd you meet your significant other?
How long have you been together?
What do you like about them?
Did you like them when you first met them, or no?
Do you use labels (bf, gf etc)?
What was your favorite date so far?

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
Reactions Received
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi <3
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
How'd you meet your significant other? We meet via kpop
How long have you been together? >2 years tbh
What do you like about them? he's extra af
Did you like them when you first met them, or no? I thought he was a bit standoffish but cool
Do you use labels (bf, gf etc)? ye
What was your favorite date so far? we're ldr rn so i guess just us playing stuff together is fun LOL

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
inspirit
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
We met at work and knew each other for over a year but didn't really interact. I came back from school to the job and he was promoted and looked completely different and that was when the feels hit me. Before then I had tried being his friend but he was really shy and awkward. Now having a crush on him I was super shy and awkward and he was also my higher up on top of this.

But one day I noticed something was up and so did some of our mutual friends. Turns out his grandma has passed away and he found out while at work. So I felt really bad because first of all I love my grandma and I couldn't imagine that happening (sadly my grandma passed away over a year later). So I did what I could do as a super awkward and shy girl, I found his number and sent a text saying that I'm sorry for his loss and if he needs anything inside or outside of work he can hit me up.

Turns out he had a bit of a crush on me at the time too. And he's really sweet so he made a little bag that had homemade gluten-free cookies in it, some gluten-free alcohol in it, and a little letter to me. I was shocked because I did NOT know he paid attention to me and knew that I had a disease. So I was shocked. But then I found out he gave it to two other people. But the text got the ball rolling with us and we began texting constantly and having this weird thing. Where I would use the Tupperware container he gave me the cookies in to deliver him things. I would make him something and shove a note in it and give it back. Then he'd do it back with the same container. It became our container.

Until one day he face-timed me and just asked me out to breakfast. We both were unsure of if this was a date date but we sat down for breakfast and didn't leave until like three hours later. It was a date. And yeah things have been amazing every since.

We've been together for almost a year and a half now. I love how sweet and thoughtful he is and how motivated he is too. Also, he has the prettiest eyes. And I liked him as a guy when I first met him but he had super long hair and didn't talk much so I had no idea what he looked like but then when I came back a year later and saw I was like...shit that's wow.

We do call each other boyfriend and girlfriend to others but we have little nicknames for each other that are...odd???

I have too many favorite dates to be honest. We once took a trip to a small cabin that was in the middle of a small town and we spent the whole time cooking, relaxing, cuddling, and just ugh it was great. We also went to a castle for Christmas and that was really amazing too. I loved our beach dates too.

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
inspirit
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
We met at work and knew each other for over a year but didn't really interact. I came back from school to the job and he was promoted and looked completely different and that was when the feels hit me. Before then I had tried being his friend but he was really shy and awkward. Now having a crush on him I was super shy and awkward and he was also my higher up on top of this.

But one day I noticed something was up and so did some of our mutual friends. Turns out his grandma has passed away and he found out while at work. So I felt really bad because first of all I love my grandma and I couldn't imagine that happening (sadly my grandma passed away over a year later). So I did what I could do as a super awkward and shy girl, I found his number and sent a text saying that I'm sorry for his loss and if he needs anything inside or outside of work he can hit me up.

Turns out he had a bit of a crush on me at the time too. And he's really sweet so he made a little bag that had homemade gluten-free cookies in it, some gluten-free alcohol in it, and a little letter to me. I was shocked because I did NOT know he paid attention to me and knew that I had a disease. So I was shocked. But then I found out he gave it to two other people. But the text got the ball rolling with us and we began texting constantly and having this weird thing. Where I would use the Tupperware container he gave me the cookies in to deliver him things. I would make him something and shove a note in it and give it back. Then he'd do it back with the same container. It became our container.

Until one day he face-timed me and just asked me out to breakfast. We both were unsure of if this was a date date but we sat down for breakfast and didn't leave until like three hours later. It was a date. And yeah things have been amazing every since.

We've been together for almost a year and a half now. I love how sweet and thoughtful he is and how motivated he is too. Also, he has the prettiest eyes. And I liked him as a guy when I first met him but he had super long hair and didn't talk much so I had no idea what he looked like but then when I came back a year later and saw I was like...shit that's wow.

We do call each other boyfriend and girlfriend to others but we have little nicknames for each other that are...odd???

I have too many favorite dates to be honest. We once took a trip to a small cabin that was in the middle of a small town and we spent the whole time cooking, relaxing, cuddling, and just ugh it was great. We also went to a castle for Christmas and that was really amazing too. I loved our beach dates too.
OH SHIT when his dog was put down we took a spontaneous trip to Michigan and fuck that was an amazing time too.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
they/them
I’ve been single since I was out of the womb :yolk:

Tickita

♦️🍰♥️
Reactions Received
Website
tickittaa.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
KingCassie
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread