- Joined
- 26 November 2018
- Messages
- 4,274
- Reactions Received
- 21,574
- Location
- Wherever Seulgi wants me to be
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 348
Ayeeeeany armys here xD
cute
I got your man's postcard with my persona album!!Ayeeee
I'M JEALOUS. SO JEALOUS.I got your man's postcard with my persona album!!![]()
Ohhhhh myyyy godddddddddhe's so cute. I cant even![]()
he's problematic 😡 😡 😡 😡 😡 😡 😡 😡 😡 😡 😡^^ @Pigeon why the sad reaction
but he has been hilarious and nice as far as I have noticedhe's problematic 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
I'm only problematic towards birds with terrible tastehe's problematic 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
if ur not cola who is ucola? COLA?? COLA
C O L A G U M M I E S
damn, i’m a nugu
oh my god, pleaseyou should stop calling me senpai lmao
I am crybaby formally known as twinkle uwuif ur not cola who is u
anyway i still notice u