Intro uuuhhhhhhh......hello. (1 Viewer)

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female


A lot of you already know me, and some of you may not like me, but I'm here
SO DEAL WITH IT C:

JK
I love you all!
I hope I do well by you and this forum.
(and I'm Iooking forward to less negativity, tbh, yaaaaay)

I need to update my graphics, but I'm stuck at work. Ignore the ugly at the moment, I'm soz ;-;

Taemin's the greatest, fite me.​
 

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male


A lot of you already know me, and some of you may not like me, but I'm here
SO DEAL WITH IT C:

JK
I love you all!
I hope I do well by you and this forum.
(and I'm Iooking forward to less negativity, tbh, yaaaaay)

I need to update my graphics, but I'm stuck at work. Ignore the ugly at the moment, I'm soz ;-;

Taemin's the greatest, fite me.​
welcome

taeminie is awesome
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
hello. Hope you will like it here:pepeheart::pepeheart::pepeheart:

and yes another shawol has joined:pepehug2:
 

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
thanks everyone! happy to be here c:

and yeah, excuse the title and random, mis-matched graphics at the moment. work is consuming me but i wanted to throw myself at this forum and hopefully stick hard
 
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
1,134
Reactions Received
7,507
Location
chocoland
Website
www.cubeent.co.kr
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16
Pronouns
pretty/savage
Ship


A lot of you already know me, and some of you may not like me, but I'm here
SO DEAL WITH IT C:
:chickill::chickill:JK
I love you all!
I hope I do well by you and this forum.
(and I'm Iooking forward to less negativity, tbh, yaaaaay)

I need to update my graphics, but I'm stuck at work. Ignore the ugly at the moment, I'm soz ;-;

Taemin's the greatest, fite me.​
king Eunwoo is the greatest fam :chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
yay welcome here :pandahappy:
we ll make your stay here enjoyable and full of positivity :pandalove:
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Welcome, my spawn
TOGETHER WE WILL RULE KPOPSOURCE
 

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
welcome

taeminie is awesome
thank you! I feel the same way


your title sounds enthusiastic,,,,


And f(x) is da best fite me
........f(x) is pretty legit tho, you right
hello. Hope you will like it here:pepeheart::pepeheart::pepeheart:

and yes another shawol has joined:pepehug2:
ayeee, yes! we seem so few and far between (but secretly we're just quietly waiting to pounce)
Welcome <3
:pandalove: I hope you enjoy it here
thank you love!
:pepehug2:

Hey there! Good to see you here. :pandalove:

you know me as ghostlight
!!!! (insta-follow)
yay welcome here :pandahappy:
we ll make your stay here enjoyable and full of positivity :pandalove:
I look forward to it, so so much c:
that's it, i am officially unstanning you-
FFFFFF, NO YOU AREN'T~

you love me.


My favorite Taemin fan! Yay!
AHH I'm so happy I'm someone's fave ;-;
 
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
1,134
Reactions Received
7,507
Location
chocoland
Website
www.cubeent.co.kr
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16
Pronouns
pretty/savage
Ship
thank you! I feel the same way




........f(x) is pretty legit tho, you right


ayeee, yes! we seem so few and far between (but secretly we're just quietly waiting to pounce)


thank you love!





!!!! (insta-follow)


I look forward to it, so so much c:


FFFFFF, NO YOU AREN'T~

you love me.




AHH I'm so happy I'm someone's fave ;-;
don't test me girl-
 

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread