uwuWinter is me, i am now uwuWinter! Stan æspa n stream Black Mamba/bias Winter uwu the cutest most loveable gg idol (1 Viewer)

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
rip birbsone :haylul:

I love the new username!! It's very fitting :sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,041
Reactions Received
52,938
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
171,018
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
oh my oh my aespa gang is getting big.

we have me, you and @geegell . only ningning is missing
I was late getting into them so im still quite unfamiliar with all the other members so far except Winter rn. Is Mysteric Karina bias, Giselle bias or Winter bias then? Or is she the missing piece? I kinda doubt it tho, since Ningning's artist thread is the most empty n threadbare of them all here on KS.

4
I think it's jsut because I havent been active much outside of awards and cards stuff tbh LOL I probably maybe saw it before and just forgot since I haven't been as active around the forum enough to be reminded I fink~ and yeah we haven't really said much to each other before, we moreso just tend to exist in the same space enough to notice each other but not know each other I guess? Lmao
Yes, this last i agree with so much. We just kinda circle around each other mostly.

rip birbsone :haylul:

I love the new username!! It's very fitting :sanapray:
Im not checking cos the time here, but other than urself, i dont think any other user rlly wanted me to change my username to birbdae, not to mention i kinda hated it. Thank heaven uwuWinter got so many votes in the poll-LOL :sanapray: :sj_weary::sakUwu::nakypog:


I didn't get to vote but it's ok.

I like your new name :)
You kinda provoked me into this with ur thread abt me, but i been thinking abt changing my username since the 60 days was up after star wars event. U just prompted me into this indirect action by asking users to vote in my poll n publicise my name change n all.

Glad u approve tho.:rosesmug::jenniesmug::haylul::lisalaugh::queen::reallysadcat::lovelycooky::rjeat::rjbow::bigcatclap::sanapray::joshmeh::mgblush::wimwim::irenecrazy:
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Im not checking cos the time here, but other than urself, i dont think any other user rlly wanted me to change my username to birbdae, not to mention i kinda hated it. Thank heaven uwuWinter got so many votes in the poll-LOL :sanapray: :sj_weary::sakUwu::nakypog:
lol i was joking anyways, uwuWinter is a better fit :sj_weary:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: LoveYooShaSha
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,041
Reactions Received
52,938
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
171,018
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
  • Haha
Reactions: daesuki

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I was late getting into them so im still quite unfamiliar with all the other members so far except Winter rn. Is Mysteric Karina bias, Giselle bias or Winter bias then? Or is she the missing piece? I kinda doubt it tho, since Ningning's artist thread is the most empty n threadbare of them all here on KS.


Yes, this last i agree with so much. We just kinda circle around each other mostly.


Im not checking cos the time here, but other than urself, i dont think any other user rlly wanted me to change my username to birbdae, not to mention i kinda hated it. Thank heaven uwuWinter got so many votes in the poll-LOL :sanapray: :sj_weary::sakUwu::nakypog:



You kinda provoked me into this with ur thread abt me, but i been thinking abt changing my username since the 60 days was up after star wars event. U just prompted me into this indirect action by asking users to vote in my poll n publicise my name change n all.

Glad u approve tho.:rosesmug::jenniesmug::haylul::lisalaugh::queen::reallysadcat::lovelycooky::rjeat::rjbow::bigcatclap::sanapray::joshmeh::mgblush::wimwim::irenecrazy:
I honestly am not sure about mysteric. I think it was winter tho
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread