COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

uwuWinter vs DrewB, my side of the story-who's right: you decide! (1 Viewer)

Who's right? uwuWinter or drewB

• DrewB

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Idk

• Whats it about? Wheres the tea?

• Nth to see here, its a storm in a teacup

• Theyre both wrong

• Theyre both right????

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reactions Received
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
The charges, @Drew_B is only using @uwuWinter to get the cards he wants in future ie f(x) cards which he knows uwuWinters isnt prioritising. :shamesica: :shamesica: :shamesica: :shamesica: :shamesica::shamesica:

Who's right-is drewb a selfless generous soul acting magnamously or a selfish manipulating bastard out for his own selfish gain? Or is uwuWinter oversensitive n ungrateful bitch who cant see out the side of their own ass? :haylul::lisalaugh::jenniesmug::rosesmug::nayeonisdone::umjicry::hayshook::kijoongstare::nekosweat::nekoshy::wimwim::nekopout::gyuripout::wat::taesip::kijoongstare::hayshook::mgblush::naeunshock::sippinthetea::joysip::facepalm::blegh::reallysadcat:

You decide: drewB or uwuWinter? Winner of this poll gets to decide who keeps the first f(x) card of the second round to come into their possession. Ding, ding.

Reactions Received
Website
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
Reactions Received
Website
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
I Dont tag her unless i know she's not busy, admin-nim needs her rest. Tagging her on ks forum might ping her thinking its an emergency, needing her attention-now i think of it ill do the same for markie too. They can see my silly threads/posts if they want. With over 20 posts/3threads per day now, must be hundreds if not a thousand posts a day. I tag this way as habit. Not for their attention/replies.

Drew_B

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
MeU
Correction. This all started out of jealousy over my Sakura card.

He told me to stop bragging if I wasn't going to trade.

Reactions Received
Website
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
Correction. This all started out of jealousy over my Sakura card.

He told me to stop bragging if I wasn't going to trade.
No comment, read the original thread if the manipulative drewb hasnt edited/deleted the thread.

Everything i said there was justified. End of my statement.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
STARWOL
I Dont tag her unless i know she's not busy, admin-nim needs her rest. Tagging her on ks forum might ping her thinking its an emergency, needing her attention-now i think of it ill do the same for markie too. They can see my silly threads/posts if they want. With over 20 posts/3threads per day now, must be hundreds if not a thousand posts a day. I tag this way as habit. Not for their attention/replies.
ehm only reason i replied like that is because i saw you typed cosmic and they changed their name, i was just notifying you :taesquish: :lisalaugh:

Reactions Received
Website
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
What if everyone is playing 12th dimension chess. And everyone's scamming.

:pikahappy:
Im sure i dont know wat ur talking about here, drewb n i hvnt communicated for ages, its been festering like a slow boil for ages. He even ignored me on discord after he joined, the jerk. (He migjt be a little dense abt newer technology as hes admitted before) i love(d) him (as a brother mind, we/at least im not gay{not theres anything wrong with it, in the immortal words of Seinfeld} but hes almost a luddite. LoL. I hvnt contacted thru any where else either. For the record.

ehm only reason i replied like that is because i saw you typed cosmic and they changed their name, i was just notifying you :taesquish: :lisalaugh:
I hv been doing the same copy n pasting since admin-nim changed her username/bias. Wats ur point? Just rmbr next time you see my posts i do it on purpose.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
STARWOL
Im sure i dont know wat ur talking about here, drewb n i hvnt communicated for ages, its been festering like a slow boil for ages. He even ignored me on discord after he joined, the jerk. (He migjt be a little dense abt newer technology as hes admitted before) i love(d) him (as a brother mind, we/at least im not gay{not theres anything wrong with it, in the immortal words of Seinfeld} but hes almost a luddite. LoL. I hvnt contacted thru any where else either. For the record.

I hv been doing the same copy n pasting since admin-nim changed her username/bias. Wats ur point? Just rmbr next time you see my posts i do it on purpose.
so you typed cosmic without a tagging action going on because that is not their username anymore on purpose?
confusing but sure
take care :sanapray:

Reactions Received
Website
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Scenes when I get f(x) cards instead and use them to gloat just like I'm doing with my Jimin card :lisalaugh:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread