Trading V-day Minhyuk, Key, possibly some BTS (2 Viewers)

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
Trading:
(ALL VALENTINES EDITION)
Ateez Seonghwa
Monsta X Minhyuk
SHINee Key
BTS V and J-Hope (only for one of the high priorities)

For
High Priority (all valentines):
BP Jisoo, Rose, Lisa
Red Velvet Irene, Yeri
IU if it drops before i've traded eheh

Can also trade for:
Valentines DC Jiu
Valentines BTS (aside from the ones I currently have)
Valentines MX Kihyun (I don't even stan MX but the card is real nice imo)
Regular Jisoo, Rose, Lisa
Regular Taeyeon, Yoona, Tiffany
 
Last edited:

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
ill fight u for that iu :chickill: jk jk lol good luck :sanapray:
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Willow and NASA

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I- I :zoomeyes: I want Seonghwa... I have a J-Hope valentines card....

Oh but do I really want to give up J-hope?!?! :jisoosmh: Someone help :llama_shook:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: NASA

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I just got Jongho and I'm taking that as I sign from the card heavens to trade J-hope for Seonghwa! :queen:

If that's okay with you of course :sanapray:
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Willow and NASA

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
I just got Jongho and I'm taking that as I sign from the card heavens to trade J-hope for Seonghwa! :queen:

If that's okay with you of course :sanapray:
I have posted in trade thread so you can confirm if you're sure :maheart:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread